What is the evidence?
- The effect of oat β-glucan on LDL-cholesterol, non-HDL-cholesterol and apoB for CVD risk reduction: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised-controlled trials. Hoang V. T, Ho. et al. British Journal of Nutrition 2016.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of a health claim related to oat beta glucan and lowering blood cholesterol and reduced risk of (coronary) heart disease pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal 2010.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of a health claim related to beta-glucans .. and reduction of post-prandial glycaemic responses persuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal 2011.
- Cost-effectiveness of Maintaining Daily Intake of Oat β-Glucan for Coronary Heart Disease Primary Prevention. Earnshaw, Stephanie R. et al. Clinical Therapeutics 2017.
- The role of meal viscosity and oat β-glucan characteristics in human appetite control: a randomized crossover trial. Rebello, CJ et al. Nutrition Journal 2014.
- Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Hernández-Camacho,JD, et al. Frontiers in Physiology 2018.
- The Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Lipid Profiles among Patients with Coronary Artery Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Mohammed, VJ et al. Lipids in Health and Disease 2018.
- Effects of dietary inulin on serum lipids, blood glucose and the gastrointestinal environment in hypercholesterolemic men. Causey JL. et al. Nutrition Research 2000.
- Inulin: Properties, health benefits and food applications. Shoaib, M et al. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2016.